2021 Application Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

agcary

Reaction score
I am currently applying to veterinary schools to start in the fall of 2021. I am looking for people to chat about the essays they have written or take any advice from current vet students have to offer. Or if someone just wishes to be friends so we can talk about our vet med journey together, I would love that too!! Thank you! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I am currently applying to veterinary schools to start in the fall of 2021. I am looking for people to chat about the essays they have written or take any advice from current vet students have to offer. Or if someone just wishes to be friends so we can talk about our vet med journey together, I would love that too!! Thank you! :)

Great to see your post! This can certainly stand as its own post, but a lot of us tend to congregate & commiserate & chat over in the VMCAS Questions & Rants c/o 2025 thread. You might find some friends over there, myself included!

Reactions: 1 user
Great to see your post! This can certainly stand as its own post, but a lot of us tend to congregate & commiserate & chat over in the VMCAS Questions & Rants c/o 2025 thread. You might find some friends over there, myself included!
Thank you so much!!!