2021 Loyola Marymount PostBacc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

spectre1520

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I’ve applied to three postbaccs this year (LMU, CSUF, and Scripps). I’m a career changer graduating in 3 years at undergrad and hoping to do a postbacc for a year to satisfy the med school prereqs.
I got a request for an interview at Loyola and am wondering if anyone has already interviewed or is attending LMU and has any tips of advice for the program!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey there,

I had an interview at LMU this past Friday! Definitely come prepared with questions. They also asked me some of the below:
Screen Shot 2021-02-10 at 8.02.44 PM.png

Reactions: 1 user
Hey! How'd your interview go? And thank you for the questions (my interview is tomorrow so fingers crossed!). And yeah, I do have some questions written down to ask.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just seeing this—just got accepted yesterday! I’m really thrilled!

How did your interview go? An FYI, I’m waiting to hear back from other programs as well. LMU requires $500 to hold your spot past March 19th.

Just seeing this—just got accepted yesterday! I’m really thrilled!

How did your interview go? An FYI, I’m waiting to hear back from other programs as well. LMU requires $500 to hold your spot past March 19th.
Congratulations!!!! I just got accepted yesterday too!!!! I’m still waiting to hear back from Scripps PostBac as well since that’s my first choice, but we got LMU in the bag!

Congrats on your acceptances both of you:thumbup:. You guys definitely got a pretty sweet safety secured. I committed to LMU's postbacc last month. Are you guys doing the 14 or 20 months track?

Congrats on your acceptances both of you:thumbup:. You guys definitely got a pretty sweet safety secured. I committed to LMU's postbacc last month. Are you guys doing the 14 or 20 months track?
Thanks so much! It looks like I will be doing the 20 month track, since I will have to start in the Fall semester (won’t be getting my degree until June)

Is there any way for the current cohort to connect with each other? Like through a discord group or something

Is there any way for the current cohort to connect with each other? Like through a discord group or something
I’m hoping we can all create one during the orientation next month!

Reactions: 1 user