2021 Residency Cycle

bracketbuster68

2+ Year Member
Jul 26, 2018
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I'm applying for residency this cycle and I have noticed multiple programs request you to directly mail them your NBDE results. What is the best way to do this? Can you send a single electronic copy of your scores to yourself and then send those out to various programs? Do you have to request multiple copies, each with a different organizational name and contact?

erinnnnn

7+ Year Member
Sep 26, 2012
Berkeley, CA
  1. Dental Student
You can submit a single official NBDE score report to PASS for $45 (this is what the majority of programs want even if their website seems to contradict this). You can find instructions somewhere in the PASS help pages. However, a few programs may also still want you to send one directly to them but this is not as common. It seems like a lot of programs don’t update their posted requirements year to year to reflect changes to PASS - it’s reasonable to send them an email to check.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
About the Ads

Persephone11

5+ Year Member
Dec 17, 2015
  1. Dental Student
I'm applying for residency this cycle and I have noticed multiple programs request you to directly mail them your NBDE results. What is the best way to do this? Can you send a single electronic copy of your scores to yourself and then send those out to various programs? Do you have to request multiple copies, each with a different organizational name and contact?

I would email the director of the program to check if you really need to send the scores to them directly. Here's the link of how to send nbde results to adea pass program. Have you taken part 2 of the nbde?

About the Ads
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.