2022-2023 UNC Waitlist Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IS?OOS?

• IS

Votes: 23 82.1%
  • OOS

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

icedsoylatte

Reaction score
Just would like to create a support group for those who are on the waitlist!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 6 users
We got this! I am hopefully optimistic lol.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know when the first start letting people off the waitlist?

Thanks for creating this group! I’d be interested to hear how many people already have A’s and do we know if already having an A makes it less likely you’ll get off the WL? Idk if schools want to spread the love a little or if they don’t care about that

Reactions: 4 users
Anyone else nervous that we won’t hear back before the deadline to fill out CYMS in AMCAS 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Hello all, sending positive thoughts, good vibes, and prayers for all here on the WL to be accepted and that we have an adult or non-adult beverage in July in lovely Chapel Hill as MS1s!

Reactions: 2 users
Personally don't have an A yet and my MCAT expires so I am really keeping my fingers crossed on this one lol. Gonna start studying next week but not having to take that god forsaken test again would be clutch.

Thanks for creating this group! I’d be interested to hear how many people already have A’s and do we know if already having an A makes it less likely you’ll get off the WL? Idk if schools want to spread the love a little or if they don’t care about that
I'd also like to know this info!

I want to say they are not nice enough to care about that :unsure: If they were, they would've not kept the waitlist active until the first day of class.

FB group has 26 more members compared to the last week.

We have to keep in mind they expanded the class by like 20 seats this year. So we still have a very good chance.

Reactions: 3 users
I love the positivity in here! This is what we need have the process we’ve been through. Let’s stay positive

Reactions: 4 users
Personally don't have an A yet and my MCAT expires so I am really keeping my fingers crossed on this one lol. Gonna start studying next week but not having to take that god forsaken test again would be clutch.
In the same boat here, I am DREADING an MCAT retake :’(

Sorry to be a grinch… but I’m going to refer you guys to the school specific thread and the general WL support thread: 2022-2023 Waitlist Support Thread

We just couldn’t handle a situation where each different school gets it’s own WL thread, would get unmanageable. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.