2022 ABPN exam was hard?

Started by drcuddles
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drcuddles

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any of the 2022 test takers noticed that the initial certification exam was hard? For second time test takers, what helped you the most to pass the second time around?
 
Last edited:
First time taker. Finished it stupid fast, scored almost exactly average. Not so sure I'd consider it a hard test, but I also am right out of residency and scored above average on most RITEs. Are you not doing the "Article Based Continuing Certification" instead of repeat exams every 10 years?
 
I agree with Dr Satan, I felt the exam was pretty straightforward, was out early, and felt easier as compared to RITEs.