2024 MGMA Data

Started by DolphinVA
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Let’s all remember an FTE is 40h a week. We’ve been suckered for too long into thinking 50 hours or more a week is an fte. Hell, my old job one fte was easily 60h a week and often more… and had to throw a fit to be limited to 6 24h calls a month. That’s bull****. I had no idea how brain washed I was and what else was out there. An fte is 40h a week. Period. For those of you working more I hope you are making 1.5 fte money. I know aneftp is 😊 idk how you do it!