2024 USNWR Medical School Rankings

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some quick initial thoughts:

Seems like greater emphasis was placed on faculty:student ratio, which I personally think is a nice measure of education quality. Also the inclusion of an NIH grant awards metric for research quality was added. Personally, I'm a big fan of this addition given how shady industry funding can sometimes be. Overall, I think this year's rankings is a step in the right direction. Of course, not everyone will be happy, but the criteria for the survey seems to be shifting in the right direction.
 
Sneak preview of this years rankings are out. Looks like US News intends to include withdrawn schools moving forward using past and publicly available information. What are people's thoughts?

JHU must be having a field day looking at this ranking. Harvard and NYU on the other hand...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Status
Not open for further replies.