2025-2026 Einstein

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not to be neurotic, but who received/didn’t receive the email?

I interviewed back in October and got the email. Apparently some folks on Admit interviewed and didn’t get it? Probably just based on interview date though.
I interviewed in September and got the email
 
Any current Einstein students here who can comment about whether a similar “decision day is approaching” email was sent out last year? People on admit seem to think it might have only been sent to those who the adcom has voted to accept/waitlist (not necessarily by interview date, some early Jan interviewees got one).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1 OOS A

Anyone know what they mean when they say we have to contact Certiphi directly to release our report to Einstein? I thought with the initial Certiphi screening it automatically sent to all med schools that participate in it
 
+1 OOS A

Anyone know what they mean when they say we have to contact Certiphi directly to release our report to Einstein? I thought with the initial Certiphi screening it automatically sent to all med schools that participate in it
Wondering this same thing.... I can't figure out how to release the report and I thought they already had access. If someone else figures this out please let me know
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed in mid-jan. Do we think its possible that we don't hear anything today?
I also interviewed in 2026 and I feel like we won't... but I think we should hear soon considering Einstein needs to send acceptance offers equal to the amount of students in its first year class by March 15th per AAMC traffic laws, right?