2025-2026 Temple

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I called. She said that there is a committee meeting this Friday and that we should hear back within the next couple weeks after that...I didn't want to press because it seemed like she didn't really know or was being intentionally vague.
But I'm wondering if that is for people who interviewed more recently? I don't think schools wait this long to meet about people who interviewed in january/february
Really hoping we don’t actually have to wait a couple more weeks
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I called. She said that there is a committee meeting this Friday and that we should hear back within the next couple weeks after that...I didn't want to press because it seemed like she didn't really know or was being intentionally vague.
But I'm wondering if that is for people who interviewed more recently? I don't think schools wait this long to meet about people who interviewed in january/february
i heard from someone who interviewed last week that they were releasing decisions this week??
 
Surely must be Thursday then… right…
Where is Thursday coming from? I looked thru 2021 & 2022 Temple SDN and found that March people received decisions on the 3rd Tuesday of March. 2023 & 2024 received decisions the 2nd week of March. 2025 on the 1st Tuesday of March. It seems as if Temple is going to follow the 2021 & 2022 form and release decisions next Tuesday. Who knows though I could be wrong.
 
Where is Thursday coming from? I looked thru 2021 & 2022 Temple SDN and found that March people received decisions on the 3rd Tuesday of March. 2023 & 2024 received decisions the 2nd week of March. 2025 on the 1st Tuesday of March. It seems as if Temple is going to follow the 2021 & 2022 form and release decisions next Tuesday. Who knows though I could be wrong.
I guess someone on Admit interviewed last week and during their interview day adcom said that decisions were dropping on the 12th.
 
Where is Thursday coming from? I looked thru 2021 & 2022 Temple SDN and found that March people received decisions on the 3rd Tuesday of March. 2023 & 2024 received decisions the 2nd week of March. 2025 on the 1st Tuesday of March. It seems as if Temple is going to follow the 2021 & 2022 form and release decisions next Tuesday. Who knows though I could be wrong.
Because this past decembers decisions were on a Thursday
 
Where is Thursday coming from? I looked thru 2021 & 2022 Temple SDN and found that March people received decisions on the 3rd Tuesday of March. 2023 & 2024 received decisions the 2nd week of March. 2025 on the 1st Tuesday of March. It seems as if Temple is going to follow the 2021 & 2022 form and release decisions next Tuesday. Who knows though I could be wrong.
the 3rd tuesday of march in 2021-2022 they also released descisions that jan/feb.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad