2025 Personal Statement Readers!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Removing myself because exams are starting! If you've already messaged me I can still take a look at your essays :) good luck everyone!

DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) Quote the most recent post.
2) Add your SDN username, your credentials, and specific things you are willing to edit for (content only, grammar only, etc) under the "current readers" section. DO NOT post your email address or any other identifying and/or public information.
3) Remove the quote tags.
4) If you are unable to read any more personal statements, please come back and remove your name from the list.

Example:
Username | Vet student/Pre-vet/Veterinarian/whatever | Focus on grammar/readability/content, etc. | Any other pertinent info

CURRENT READERS

EngrSC | Soon to be vet student (c/o 2024) | I can help with the explanation statement, both content and grammar.

elephants&cows | c/o 2024 | my strength is concise writing + using the active voice

ijustwanttobeavet| c/o 2024 | I’m willing to help with content and grammar. Also here to answer any questions about the process in general!

marilee | c/o 2024 | Telling compelling stories and focusing your narrative.

Scs589 - vet student - I can help with anything needed! I focus mainly on flow, and making sure that you are conveying what you want to! I thrive on helping people on applications and hearing their stories!

Members don't see this ad.

Is anyone still available to do a quick read of all my essays before I submit tomorrow?