22AA 21TS 26PAT. How much will my PAT score help?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Took my DAT today and got
26 PAT
24 QR
20 Bio/GC
22 RC
21 TS
22 AA

My GPA is ok (3.4) but I'm just wondering if my good PAT score would help me stand out amongst adcoms. I'm not implying my score was bad but I was disappointed with my GC and bio scores so I was just hoping for the best.
Those are incredible scores, congrats! Your GPA is a tad above average for most dental schools— is your undergrad a competitive school? This is a factor that adcoms will weigh in. Also, what do your ECs look like?
 
Those are incredible scores, congrats! Your GPA is a tad above average for most dental schools— is your undergrad a competitive school? This is a factor that adcoms will weigh in. Also, what do your ECs look like?

Big state school. 200 research hours and 440 shadowing hours plus other miscellaneous volunteer things