24 and above DAT score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

predentgal22

Reaction score
Can anyone give me tips on how to study for the DAT? I take it beginning of June and need a high score. If anyone made a high score, can you tell me what you did and how long you studied. I have Bootcamp, pat destroyer and all of the destroyer books. I do not know how to begin. Please help. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Can anyone give me tips on how to study for the DAT? I take it beginning of June and need a high score. If anyone made a high score, can you tell me what you did and how long you studied. I have Bootcamp, pat destroyer and all of the destroyer books. I do not know how to begin. Please help. Thank you!
There are countless write-ups on the DAT forum from high scorers. Just search for them

Everyone's different, so it might take you longer or shorter to orient yourself with the DAT material. For me, I took 6 weeks to study but devoted 6-8 hours per day for study. Some people can (or have to due to other obligations and responsibilities) study for shorter periods of time and achieve high scores. See how you do according to Ari's bootcamp schedule and see whether you could go faster or slower, or if you'll need more time focusing on one subject than another. If you haven't already scheduled your DAT, try to schedule it a week after you think you'll be done with going over the material and practice problems/exams just in case things pop up and delay your schedule.

I liked Bootcamp for its review material across all subjects, but I thought the destroyer was better for QR. The destroyer is also a great source for problems (and their solutions), so definitely try to complete the destroyer books; you can also try making an "exam" out of the questions in the destroyer books to simulate test-taking scenarios in addition to the Bootcamp practice exams.