26-27: ARCOM interview next month

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Fort Smith, AR Arkansas College of Osteopathic Medicine Average GPAGPA 3.50 Average MCATMCAT 504 IS tuitionIS $59,000 OOS tuitionOOS $59,000 Application feeFee $50 ARCOM Details Interview Feedback School Secondaries

wollywolf246

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone! I have an interview at ARCOM next month and was wondering if anyone who has interviewed there or currently attends would be willing to share their experience or advice.

What was the interview format like, what kinds of questions should I prepare for, and was there anything that surprised you? I would also really appreciate any advice on how best to prepare specifically for ARCOM.

If anyone is willing to share their experience, I would really appreciate it. Thank you!
 
Hey everyone! I have an interview at ARCOM next month and was wondering if anyone who has interviewed there or currently attends would be willing to share their experience or advice.

What was the interview format like, what kinds of questions should I prepare for, and was there anything that surprised you? I would also really appreciate any advice on how best to prepare specifically for ARCOM.

If anyone is willing to share their experience, I would really appreciate it. Thank you!
There is an interview feedback link in the first post of each SDN school thread.
Viewing that will give you lots of information from the format of the interview to comments on specific types of questions and the stress level students rated