2nd Bachelor's or PreReqs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Med_School_Junkie

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I had a question, and thought maybe someone here can help. To be completely honest, I messed up in college due to personal issues and I have to retake classes. My GPA is below a 2.5. I was wondering, should I get a second bachelor's, or just take the prereqs?Or if you guys know of any other options?

I REFUSE TO GIVE UP! 🙂

I also had another question regarding research. I've been working in doctors offices since I was in the 7th grade and have been hands on with the patients (with supervision from the doctors). Should I still do research while in school?

Thank You!!