2nd Bachelors

Started by myouk
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

So im considering on doing a second bachelors in chemistry since my biology undergraduate gpa was low (2.7). I get better grades in chemistry than biology classes. Who out there has gotten a second bachelors in another science degree and got a high gpa and got into pharmacy school????😕😕😕

That sounds like so much work..if I was you, I would just re-take the classes you got a low grade in and do awesome on the PCAT to make up for your academic past.
 
Have you completed all the Prereq for pharmacy school ? Lower division Chemistry courses "maybe" easier than Biology, but upper division Chemistry courses are definitely not easy. Besides, you probably have to take more Calculus to prepare for Physical Chem.