Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,
I read so many threads about 2nd degree, but none really applies to my case. I planned to apply for 2nd degree in biology and planned to stay in the program for 2 years, so I can get financial aids and prehealth advisor services. After 2 years, I will apply for dental schools and if I get accepted I will leave the school without finishing up the biology program. My only concern is will dental schools frown at me if I don't complete my 2nd degree?
I read so many threads about 2nd degree, but none really applies to my case. I planned to apply for 2nd degree in biology and planned to stay in the program for 2 years, so I can get financial aids and prehealth advisor services. After 2 years, I will apply for dental schools and if I get accepted I will leave the school without finishing up the biology program. My only concern is will dental schools frown at me if I don't complete my 2nd degree?