2nd Nova deposit

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

coral2005

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has Nova cashed anyone's 2nd $500 deposit?

I sent mine about a week ago but they haven't cashed it or anything. How do I know if they received it?

Members don't see this ad.

I just mailed the enitre amount ($1500) on Thursday, so of course they haven't cashed mine yet. :)

I also sent mine certified mail, so I will know when it was delivered- but you could always call to make sure it got to the correct person.

I sent the $1500 too on Friday so they haven't cashed it yet. I sent mine certified too

Members don't see this ad :)
coral2005 said:
Has Nova cashed anyone's 2nd $500 deposit?

I sent mine about a week ago but they haven't cashed it or anything. How do I know if they received it?

dude, why dont you just CALL them up. did this really boggle you enough to warrant a brand new thread.

Hey guys, its good to know some other people on here are going to Nova! Haven't been here in a while, been busy busting my butt off in school but I decided on Nova back in December. Made the alt list at UF but I noticed Sk8abull, you too are leaving Gainesville (so sad haha) for beautiful Ft. Lauderdale this fall...hope to see you all there! I just sent in my second deposit on Friday.

polarnut said:
dude, why dont you just CALL them up. did this really boggle you enough to warrant a brand new thread.

If it bothers you so much, why would you even bother reading it? It was obviously not for you and it definitely wouldn't have been something YOU could help me with.

I paid over the phone using debit card, through the bursars department. And they will send me a receipt to my home when they cashed it.

Its easier

That's a really good idea... I never even thought of it.

Thanks!!