2nd or 3rd edition Kaplan?

Started by joooj86
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

joooj86

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am studying from the 2nd edition kaplan's blue book ....i noticed there is a 3rd edition,, is it the same for the most part or is it worth buying??
 
joooj86 said:
I am studying from the 2nd edition kaplan's blue book ....i noticed there is a 3rd edition,, is it the same for the most part or is it worth buying??



Is a 2001 ford expedition the same as a 2004 ford expedition?
 
vertical bite said:
Is a 2001 ford expedition the same as a 2004 ford expedition?


Hmm...who came out with the new mechanisms for orgo? wow some other unit instead of moles?? if we do the math correctly..three editions * two practice tests each = 6 practice tests!!!..GET YOUR 20's!!
 
joooj86 said:
Hmm...who came out with the new mechanisms for orgo? wow some other unit instead of moles?? if we do the math correctly..three editions * two practice tests each = 6 practice tests!!!..GET YOUR 20's!!



I got a 23 with old one.

didnt read it all though so I dont know what in the world you are talkin bout.