2nd round amcas question

Started by jeravi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jeravi

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i have a question and was wondering if any of you guys had some insight... im applying for the 2nd time and i want to sumbit my amcas tomorrow but the problem is im still not sure what pos bac program im doing next year, Ive gotten into one already but im still waiting on the one i want. So i guess my question is should i not put anything on my amcas and just state where im going on secondaries or should I put the one ive gotten into and then change it if i have to on my secondaries??? HELP
 
I'm in the same boat, didn't mention it on AMCAS - thought I'd update the schools to my plans throughout the year. Things change, so its kind of silly to wait until everything is lined up before you submit your app.
 
I am also in that boat, and I decided to send in the AMCAS w/o waiting for a post-bacc reply as I can just comment upon the future in the secondaries (or I can e-mail them with an update).