2nd statement of purpose for graduate school?

Started by tmae1126
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tmae1126

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone, I am applying graduate school for the 2nd time. The first time I applied was in Fall 2017. I got into many of the schools I applied to, but I also received a job offer for two years. I decided to take the job because it was only a two-year contract, and go to graduate school after. Now that the Fall 2020 application is open, it is time for me once again to apply for graduate school. I just have two major questions, does my statement of purpose have to be completely different than my first one? I would like to talk about my current and prior experience in public health in my statement. Second question: I talked about a few of my roles in my 1st statement, but can also talk about them in my second?

Thank you so much!