Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! (I'm a *long* time lurker who blesses this forum with "cop kills dog" videos and will hopefully not do that again)
Well, VMCAS is ready for us, again.
I applied last year but did not expect to get in with next to no clinical experience (I also decided I wanted to become a vet last year).
What has everyone been doing to better their applications?
good luck everyone!
Well, VMCAS is ready for us, again.
I applied last year but did not expect to get in with next to no clinical experience (I also decided I wanted to become a vet last year).
What has everyone been doing to better their applications?
good luck everyone!
). Need to retake the GRE only because my verbal stunk (460) and I am trying to get some more veterinary experience. Have had difficulty finding a paid job so I am just volunteering.