3 1/2 weeks left

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PELE#10

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to get some advice on what I have been doing and plan on doing with 3 1/2 weeks left. I've completed 61% of qbank and I have a 65% average overall. I plan on completing it and redoing all the wrong ones. I have been listening to Goljan in the morning for about 3 lectures and looking through the rapid review with the audio. I then read the Rapid review for about an hour and a half. Then I'll hit my FA for about 2 hours. I finish the night off with 50-60 questions of Qbank.

I am planning on starting to do more Pharm and Micro on a daily basis straight from FA.

I have been studying now for about 2 months but about 4 hours a day and very relaxed. I planned on cranking it up with 4 weeks left. I took the NBME 1 before I started studying at all and scored a 182 so that scared me a little but that was without anywork at all. Since then I have covered so much.

I really am just looking to pass and hopefully break 200. Do you guys think I am going about it the right way with four weeks left?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

you'll do great. isn't 182 passing already? and those things are pretty good predictors if you do a search on here. my real score was +1 from the practice exam...but realize that was 4 days before the real exam. so you'll definitely improve in 4 weeks. best of luck. :thumbup:

PELE#10 said:
Just wanted to get some advice on what I have been doing and plan on doing with 3 1/2 weeks left. I've completed 61% of qbank and I have a 65% average overall. I plan on completing it and redoing all the wrong ones. I have been listening to Goljan in the morning for about 3 lectures and looking through the rapid review with the audio. I then read the Rapid review for about an hour and a half. Then I'll hit my FA for about 2 hours. I finish the night off with 50-60 questions of Qbank.

I am planning on starting to do more Pharm and Micro on a daily basis straight from FA.

I have been studying now for about 2 months but about 4 hours a day and very relaxed. I planned on cranking it up with 4 weeks left. I took the NBME 1 before I started studying at all and scored a 182 so that scared me a little but that was without anywork at all. Since then I have covered so much.

I really am just looking to pass and hopefully break 200. Do you guys think I am going about it the right way with four weeks left?

Thanks

Do you plan to take another NBME? If so, how close to your exam? I have a few weeks left as well and got a 210 on my one and only NBME a week ago. I fear if I take another one I might psyche myself out :scared:
I have 300 q's left on QBANK and plan to repeat the incorrect. I also plan to focus on the 3 P's (Pharm,Phys,Path) until one week before when I intergrate everything via FA and MORE Q's! I've studied every subject as it sounds like you have---so it's all about review (with utmost focus) until D-Day!!! Hey, at least you know you'll pass, which rocks! :D

Poopy said:
Do you plan to take another NBME? If so, how close to your exam? I have a few weeks left as well and got a 210 on my one and only NBME a week ago. I fear if I take another one I might psyche myself out :scared:
I have 300 q's left on QBANK and plan to repeat the incorrect. I also plan to focus on the 3 P's (Pharm,Phys,Path) until one week before when I intergrate everything via FA and MORE Q's! I've studied every subject as it sounds like you have---so it's all about review (with utmost focus) until D-Day!!! Hey, at least you know you'll pass, which rocks! :D

Thanks for the replies guys!! Yeah I took the NBME 1 a while ago before I did any studying. I am going to take the second one with 2 weeks left to see where I am at. After that I am going to focus purely on my weaknesses and doing the Goljan 100 page HY, FA, Pharm and some Micro HY. Probably also do a bunch of questions here and there.

Good luck to you guys!!