3.1-3.3 GPA, 2yrs to graduate!

Started by Storm9
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Storm9

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I went to a rigorous Computer Science - Engineering Major, screwed up one semester. I still have to take Physics 2, Chem 2, Orgo 1 & 2. What can I do?!? I think i can come out with a better GPA in those above classes as I rock at memorization(orgo).

I might be able to graduate with 3.1-3.3 GPA range. But my main concern is getting all the above classes in WHILE finishing a CS degree. I am not sure it will be done in 2 yrs.

I was thinking of taking Physics 2, Chem 2 this fall, but that might be too difficult? And then Orgo 1 in spring and Orgo 2 in summer and MCAT end of summer.

The only other way I see is to take classes AFTER I get my CS degree and then applying to medschool 1yr late. Is this possible or bad idea?