3.8/32 MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

:3

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
IS schools will be happy to interview you. If I see an applicant from a school I'm unfamiliar with I look it up and ask colleagues. I doubt your school is unfamiliar to other FL schools, though.
So how much of a role will that play in regards to admission? I thought my MCAT was good enough to verify my GPA? Should I retake? My Practice average was between 33-35 :/

Members don't see this ad :)
So how much of a role will that play in regards to admission? I thought my MCAT was good enough to verify my GPA? Should I retake? My Practice average was between 33-35 :/
My words were meant to reassure! You are fine. You'd be ill-advised to re-take an MCAT that is good enough for any school in your state.

Reactions: 1 user
100% concur with my learned colleague gyngyn. Apply to EVERY med school in FL, and also aim for all new MD schools, any DO school, and other MD schools whose median MCAT score is close to yours (of which, there are plenty...Wake Forest, the Philly triplets, Rush, etc).

Reactions: 1 user
You should be just fine. These were my stats and I got into both my in-state schools. I got MD interviews in other states but no acceptances, and a plethora of D.O. out-of-states that were safety nets.

You should be just fine. These were my stats and I got into both my in-state schools. I got MD interviews in other states but no acceptances, and a plethora of D.O. out-of-states that were safety nets.
Did u go to a small LAC?

WeRunThis