3 Days til the DAT- help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sabrinaface

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, so I'm taking my test on the 16th so that leaves me with only 3 more days of study time. I'm freaking out because I have only completed Kaplan materials and haven't looked at any other sources. What is my best bet at this point? DAT destroyer? DAT secrets? Crack the DAT? Please help!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, so I'm taking my test on the 16th so that leaves me with only 3 more days of study time. I'm freaking out because I have only completed Kaplan materials and haven't looked at any other sources. What is my best bet at this point? DAT destroyer? DAT secrets? Crack the DAT? Please help!

DAT secrets?

Well, if you already have the destroyer I would say to pound that into your head. If not, keep going through the online Kaplan materials.

What are your practice score on Kaplan?

BTW, everyone I know freaks out, it's normal.

I don't have the destroyer- I was going to get it expressed shipped so that it would arrive tomorrow. I still have one practice test left with Kaplan. I've been getting scores that are kind of rough- Bio:20 GC: 19 OC: 18 RC: 18 QR: 19 PA:18. I realize that this is really late in the game to have such crappy scores.

I was going to get it expressed shipped so that it would arrive tomorrow.
I really don't think going through Destroyer at this point would benefit you that much. Usually people go through it multiple times to fully grasp the concepts and problems presented by Destroyer. And you only have 3 days. I would say stick with Kaplan and go over your mistakes/notes. Good luck.

Also,
Bio:20 GC: 19 OC: 18 RC: 18 QR: 19 PA:18. I realize that this is really late in the game to have such crappy scores.
43.jpg

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I don't have the destroyer- I was going to get it expressed shipped so that it would arrive tomorrow. I still have one practice test left with Kaplan. I've been getting scores that are kind of rough- Bio:20 GC: 19 OC: 18 RC: 18 QR: 19 PA:18. I realize that this is really late in the game to have such crappy scores.

Your Kaplan scores aren't bad as you're on pace to score 20. People normally score 2 pts higher on the actual than on Kaplan.

Kaplan can be difficult. Event though it gets bashed, it seems like you have a decent grasp on everything. If you want to do some last minute studying, I advise getting some Crack Dat PAT for some good practice. Kaplan's questions are somewhat representative other than their PAT/RC. Also you could hit up DatQVault to get some idea on where you might need to hit up some weak spots for Bio. Good luck!

PAT is harder but not much like people say. The only big difference is angels and that on cube counting they will not ask you how many 5 sides are there. Everythings a bit harder but if I remember one of the kaplan tests, i think number 3 (not a midterm, or final) has a harder which is more similar.

RC is similar longer passages but the questions are on the same level of easiness.