3 Days To Go

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Adrop

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So my test is on tuesday the 21st at 8am :sleep:, which is in 3 days. Yes, I am starting to freak out. My practice test scores are not up to par, and I barely covered destroyer once, and did not go over everything that I had planned on covering. I would love to move the test but I just want to get it out of the way already.
I was planning on not studying the day before my test hopefully I stick to my guns. If so, I only have 2 more days of studying to go. What should I be studying, doing, etc?
Thanks for your input.

Members don't see this ad.

im taking it tuesday @ 1.30. im not going to do anything on monday - supposed to be 77 and almost no humidity... which means im going to the gym then golfing and being downright lazy. keep it up these last two days... although even i didnt keep up well enough today.... i woke up then gym-ed it then did a few problems with the british open on. it's been alright tho - tomor and sunday are the crucial last days then monday off, tuesday... gametime. youre gonna do better than you think. get your mind in the right place and go

So my test is on tuesday the 21st at 8am :sleep:, which is in 3 days. Yes, I am starting to freak out. My practice test scores are not up to par, and I barely covered destroyer once, and did not go over everything that I had planned on covering. I would love to move the test but I just want to get it out of the way already.
I was planning on not studying the day before my test hopefully I stick to my guns. If so, I only have 2 more days of studying to go. What should I be studying, doing, etc?
Thanks for your input.

If at this point you don't feel ready for the exam and you have some leeway time to work with, I'd recommend postponing it a few days so that you'll be at a point you DO feel comfortable at. If you think a few days will make a difference in your performance, a week postponement will be much more productive than a bad score and a need to retake it 90 days later.

Otherwise, I'd say skim over your review books in day 1, go through destroyer again day 1/2, polish up hazy subjects night 2, do a quick read-through day 3 morning and relax the rest of the day. Play the Rocky theme on the drive over to Prometric.

Review hardcoree until you feel ready, push the test back a week if you must! Suffering an extra week will be much better than suffering for 3 more months before retaking it :scared::scared::scared:

Members don't see this ad :)
i agree
better to postpone it and do better than doing poorly and having to pay much for a retake it

goodluck though

I already moved it back once so moving it again is not an option im considering. I felt ready at times but then there are days that I didn't. And I'm praying that the general trend of +2 compared to practice tests applies to me on test day haha.
I am just going to study my ass off for the next couple of days, go over kaplan bb, destroyer road maps and gchem since its my weakest section. Will probably be taking a my last 2 PAT tests on CDP in those 2 days as well. Then finally relax the day before.

good game plan adrop. if youre pumping these next two days with destroyer and kaplan bb and take some last minute notes on what you think you might forget (and just look over those notes a couple times to reinforce it) you'll find your confidence a lot higher than what it is going into this weekend