3 weeks!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Elle726

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have exactly 3 weeks before my exam and I just finished my first read of First Aid plus goljan and BRS on the side.

I took an NBME after having studied the basic sciences and I did extremely bad. Like 180 bad. I got really frustrated.

I purchased the DIT course but i'm having second thoughts. I'm scheduled to start the videos on friday but part of me feels like just reading FA 2 more times and doing lots of world Qs would be better.

I am 100 questions away from finishing World and my average is 61%

Any ideas?

Members don't see this ad.

Finish DIT, it is worth it i was in your position when i started studying for step1 and DIT really helped me, my exam is on july7th and i feel really confident. Good luck

My exam is on July 7th also!

I'm just scared that if I start DIT on friday which was my plan, im only going to finish it with like 5 days left for reviewing..
which means that if it doesnt really help me cram i'm totally going to fail my exam

I'm so scared!

I have exactly 3 weeks before my exam and I just finished my first read of First Aid plus goljan and BRS on the side.

I took an NBME after having studied the basic sciences and I did extremely bad. Like 180 bad. I got really frustrated.

I purchased the DIT course but i'm having second thoughts. I'm scheduled to start the videos on friday but part of me feels like just reading FA 2 more times and doing lots of world Qs would be better.

I am 100 questions away from finishing World and my average is 61%

Any ideas?

im july 5 and starting to freak too!! neuro/psych pharm just punching me in the face over.. and over and.. well you get the idea (btw any tips, mnemonics, anything??)

do you think it is possible that you got too antsy and misread and/or made careless mistakes on the NBME? it seems that a 60% on UW should turn out a higher score than 180

DIT is very time consuming!!!! Yes, they add some additional information but it is only good if you already know FA really well. I would read FA 2 more times over DIT. I'm currently on day 12 of DIT and starting to regret taking the course. It has taken up too much of my study time.