3 Year AF

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Veni vidi vicii

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I’m looking to do the 3 year Air Force HPSP coming this summer. I was wondering what distinguishes applicants from getting the scholarship. Also does the dental school you go to bear any weight if they accept you or not. Example if I’m at an expensive school like 100k Tuition a year would they weigh that into their decision and be like that’s too expensive for us to offer a scholarship?

Members don't see this ad.

I go to MWU-AZ, one of the most expensive in the country. 4 of us out of my class got the 3yr HPSP. Just a couple weeks ago, another girl in my class was just notified of receiving the 2yr HPSP. We now have 7 of us in my class alone with the AF HPSP, so has nothing to do with the tuition bill. I feel one of the things that stood apart from those of us that got it and those who didn't is community involvement and leadership. Also, getting good LOR's, especially one from someone who served in the military as well.

Reactions: 1 user