3 year HPSP

Started by nate2k24
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nate2k24

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anyone applying to the 3 year HPSP? I am so I figured to start a thread! I was placed on the OML last year for the 4 year and now am reapplying for the 3 year.
 
Is anyone applying to the 3 year HPSP? I am so I figured to start a thread! I was placed on the OML last year for the 4 year and now am reapplying for the 3 year.
Hey man, I am thinking of applying for the 3 year one too, what is OML? I couldn't apply before I got into dental school in the fall, so I no longer qualify for the 4 year one I think.