3 year pharmacy programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LactaidPlease

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there an updated list of 3 year pharmacy programs? Or can you help explain something to me? I thought that schools like UOP and Albany were 3 year programs but if you go on their individual sites and look at the curriculum there is a fourth year of APPEs. What's up?
 
University of Maryland Eastern Shore
Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Duquesne University
I think that is all of them, hope I helped! 🙂
 
I believe some other 3 year schools are
Roseman university of health science
LECOM
Pacific university of Oregon
Midwestern University-Glendale
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are these 3-year accelerated programs similar or overpriced? I did a dig before and was confused.

Midwestern AZ 53k/y
Saint Joseph 47k/y
Roosevelt 47k/y
Maryland Eastern 56k/y
Worcester 47k/y
Roseman 52k/y
Pacific CA 66k/y
Pacific OR 46k/y
South TN 45k/y
Appalachian 40k/y
Sullivan 47k/y

Would 6.5% or 7.9% make a huge difference given the shorter period that interest be compounded?
 
University of Maryland Eastern Shore
Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Duquesne University
I think that is all of them, hope I helped! 🙂

Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences is 4 years not 3
 
Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences is 4 years not 3
Weird, I actually got that information from this forum....

Edit**** that post where I got the information from was from 2007 and I just looked and they took their last class for that program in 2008 . My bad.
 
Last edited: