3 year program enterin at age 20

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RascalCA4Life

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am 19 Years Old and Applying for Fall 2006..I applied a few school that have THREE year Program PharmD...do you think it is a good idea for me at this age to go into a 3-year program? Thank you for your inputs and your time to read this...I really appreaciate it

Members don't see this ad.

You may want to study other things before committing yourself to something like Pharm. school. If you are seriously in love with it, I don't see why not.

Several people in my class started when they were 20. It was pretty fun having the 21st birthday celebrations. I think there is even a woman in the class of 2006 that is only 19. Hope her birthday is pretty soon since you have to be 21 to get a license in AZ.

Members don't see this ad :)
i am in the same situation, too.....i'm already 20 some weeks ago...no degree.......no PCAT.....but got everything else......hope they'll consider me...i'm waiting for an interview invitation....i guess some more weeks it will come...if this one time fail, i can always apply next summer and stay in undergrad for 2 more years, instead of 1 more year...which i will be taking Biochemistry.....it might be better to take it so you can be prepare for Pharmacy school..... :)

just three years means intensive work...not only will you study at fall and spring semester, but summer as well. But you know what, if i was ever given that kind of opportunity, i would enroll for that 3 yr. program in a heartbeat; go for it if you can.