Step I 30 days till step 1. should I quickly go through DIT?

Started by genxcop
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

genxcop

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
average mark around 220 for nbme, UW random mix is around 80-90% (i kinda feel i just remember the answers now...dunno if that's good or bad?). FA is full of notes, kinda messy already.

problem is: Can't sit and read FA plainly....just not and never my style. so I was thinking about using DIT as a guide to lead(drag) me through FA again?? I wonder if i put it at 1.5-2x speed and go through quickly in 10 days, will that help on my mark (like to 240)?
or any other better strategy is welcome~