For Sale $30 EK and Kaplan MCAT book package

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Neezia

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm selling an assortment of MCAT prep books from Kaplan and ExamKrackers for $30. I'll cover shipping and paypal fees. Although the Kaplan books are not recent editions, they are useful if you want extra practice questions, and the review notes have detailed information for each of the subjects. PM me if you have any questions or would like to see pictures of the books. Thanks!

Package includes:
  • Kaplan MCAT 45, 2008 Edition, Intensive Practice for the toughest questions, excellent condition (no writings/highlights, torn pages, etc)
  • Kaplan MCAT 45, 2007 Edition, Intensive Practice for the toughest questions, excellent condition
  • Kaplan MCAT Practice Tests, 5th Edition, excellent condition
  • Kaplan High-Yield Problem Solving Guide, excellent condition
  • Kaplan Verbal Reasoning and Strategy Practice, excellent condition
  • Kaplan Physical Sciences Review Notes, good condition with pencil marks on a few pages
  • Kaplan Biological Sciences Review Notes, good condition with light pencil marks throughout
  • EK Physics, 7th Edition, good condition with light pencil marks throughout
  • EK Organic Chemistry, 6th Edition, good condition with light pencil marks throughout
  • EK Chemistry, 6th Edition, used condition (highlighting and pen marks throughout)
  • EK Biology, 6th Edition, used condition (highlighting and marks throughout)

Members don't see this ad.