30 hours per week?

Started by MIRPh
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MIRPh

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Should I apply for full time or part time positions?? 😕Thats my question.

Until now I have applied only to part time retail RPh positions. Thats bcoz I don't want to work > 30hrs/week. That is the max /week I can put in.

I know that at 30hrs/week even though technically u can be called a full time employee, most chains demand u to work 40+ hrs/week. Isn't that right?
I mean is it realistic to apply for full time positions ,knowing that I really will not work > 30hrs/week?

Pls respond. Thanks, guys.
 
Should I apply for full time or part time positions?? 😕Thats my question.

Until now I have applied only to part time retail RPh positions. Thats bcoz I don't want to work > 30hrs/week. That is the max /week I can put in.

I know that at 30hrs/week even though technically u can be called a full time employee, most chains demand u to work 40+ hrs/week. Isn't that right?
I mean is it realistic to apply for full time positions ,knowing that I really will not work > 30hrs/week?

Pls respond. Thanks, guys.
Why only 30?
 
Should I apply for full time or part time positions?? 😕Thats my question.

Until now I have applied only to part time retail RPh positions. Thats bcoz I don't want to work > 30hrs/week. That is the max /week I can put in.

I know that at 30hrs/week even though technically u can be called a full time employee, most chains demand u to work 40+ hrs/week. Isn't that right?
I mean is it realistic to apply for full time positions ,knowing that I really will not work > 30hrs/week?

Pls respond. Thanks, guys.

No. Most chains dont care about how many hours you work. If you work 30, it is between you, your boss, and your partners.