????????????????????????????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ruler

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi,one day when iwas in the casuality apatient come c/o bloody vaginal discharge what is dif. and your most likely diagnosis?

Members don't see this ad.

hi,one day when iwas in the casuality apatient come c/o bloody vaginal discharge what is dif. and your most likely diagnosis?

Don't you have an ob/gyn text to reference? Honestly I'm not trying to be rude....but don't be lazy ;) Look it up!

very strange iam not lazy but ididnot find it actually!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
First, I guess you're a medical student since you don't know the DDx of a common complaint in Ob/Gyn that can signal the need of urgent intervention. Getting more detailed history can be beneficial to narrowing any DDx you could find. Onset, Duration, Amount, Timing, Smell, LMP, Associated sxs (pain, fever).

I can understand not knowing something, but what I can't understand is spending time to ask an anonymous question on a forum instead of going to a reputable website, resident, or even nurse to find information on the DDx.

Medicine is a vast field and no one knows everything. What you will be persecuted for is your inability to take responsibility for your own education.
I did a simple google search and found a few (14) causes.

Not a lecture; just saying that a little effort goes a long way in OB/Gyn. You won't be left out there to kill a patient, but you would learn more if you read up on the most common topics and asked residents to fill in the gaps.

Be a more enthusiastic learner in whaterver specialty you choose, for your patients sake:luck:

Well said pacinonme! Much better than myself ;)

yes,you are right iam astudent,when iwas in the casuality with ahouse officer who prescribe Ampiclox to the patient without asking her any question of what you said...........

yes,you are right iam astudent,when iwas in the casuality with ahouse officer who prescribe Ampiclox to the patient without asking her any question of what you said...........

Well that's concerning considering that's a basic history.....