3D Interactive Tooth Atlas v 5.0

Started by Dukie
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dukie

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have the brand new Brown & Herbranson Tooth atlas for sale. It has NEVER been used. I bought it a couple of months ago and never actually installed it. The CD retails for $499. You can read more about it:

http://www.brownandherbranson.com/store/

I am selling it for only $300 plus the cost of shipping! This is a GREAT deal.

The atlas is perfect for use in dental anatomy, any prosthodontics or endodontics course, and for demonstrating things to patients. It is great for any year of training or graduate. Please send me a PM if you are interested. Thanks for looking!