3rd time DAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ineffable11

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What do you guys thing about 3rd time re-take aim for +22 or 23 ?

1 st time: AA 18 TS 19

2nd Time: AA 19. TS20

From 1 st DAT to 2nd DAT all the sections scores improved...

😀
 
It's way easier to go from a 18/19 to a 19/20 than to jump from a 19/10 up to a 22 or 23. I think don't think another retake would look good if you only jump up another point.
 
I am trying to JUMP a lot. to aim +23 in all the sections.
B/c past 2 times, I took DAT totally unprepared, hoping to be lucky to JUST get in.(don't we all? that would be very nice!!!)However, I realized I really need to invest my time and give everything.Then I am confident I will ACE the DAT!!!( Plus it is going to be my last chance b/c it's 3d re-take).👍
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry I should have posted this thread in DAT discussion board.
My bad~~~😱

According to NOVA... they dont really like to see someone take the DAT 3 times.

Also, I would hope in your case that you actually get a better grade the third time... because as you already know... the tests ARE hard, and its very possible to go down in the score.