3rd year from SABA, want to set up rotatioins, help...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sparhawk

10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a student from the Caribbean and am very intrested in setting up rotations in some teaching hospitals in the US. My school (SABA) does set us up with rotations but we have to travel alot and there is too much BS to deal with. I am looking for any ideas that you might have on this topic. I will be taking the Step 1 on June 26th and after that rotations...

Members don't see this ad.

Hi...
There is no need to post multiple threads on multiple forums. Most of us read all of the forums.
smile.gif

hey, you have only 2 choice
1- study hard and stay a way from carabian girls
2- drop of that school and try to apply to DO.schools::
smile.gif
)))
ohh bye the way I am going to Ross med school
tell me how is the life there
smile.gif

Amiso - I am rather confused...
1) in 1 post you state you just took the MCAT
2) in another you state you have a score of 33
3) in still another you state you have a score of 30
4) in the same post as above you ask whether you should go to a DO school over the Caribbean schools but haven't applied to DO schools because you've already gotten into Ross. Does Ross not require an MCAT score for admission? I thought they had changed that.
5) in another post you ask a Ross student about the school because "you're going there" and have been accepted to Ross
6) yet in this post you ask whether you should apply to Ross
7)in another you inquire as to your chances of getting into a US school because you have failed several courses

What's going on? I'd like to help in anyway I can but I expect a straight story because the evidence so far seems a bit misleading.

[This message has been edited by Kimberli Cox (edited April 28, 2001).]