4/16 Exam but which practice test to take...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mchoudha

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I am retaking my MCAT on 4/16 this weekend. I have taken all the aamc exams that I didn't take last time (04/2010) when I was preparing for the mcat last time. Hence, I want to ask for your opinion 4 days before my real exam should I take the Princeton review tests that I haven't taken (but are harder) or do the aamc that I took last year.

Please advice me on that! All the help is really appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

take new ones that you haven't seen before. any chance that you might remember the questions will reduce the value of the practice. if the PR tests are hard then that's a good preparation for the real thing.

I'd recommend just relaxing and doing some casual review. Doing another FL likely isn't going to help you all that much, and I think there'd be benefits for giving your mind a rest.

But if you're dead set on taking one, I agree with the above in that you should take the tests you haven't seen before.

I'd recommend just relaxing and doing some casual review. Doing another FL likely isn't going to help you all that much, and I think there'd be benefits for giving your mind a rest.

But if you're dead set on taking one, I agree with the above in that you should take the tests you haven't seen before.

:thumbup:

Glad to see someone else with my philosophy.