1. Dismiss Notice
  2. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice

4 weeks until DAT

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by petite04, Aug 25, 2015.

1. petite04

Pre-Dental
    I'm taking my DAT in under 4 weeks and just spent the last week finishing the Kaplan BB and Barrons AP bio. I also just bought DAT destroyer. I am wondering if I should invest in Crack DAT PAT or DAT Bootcamp? DAT Bootcamp looks like it has a lot of practice problems in the PAT section as well as other sections but I've also been hearing a lot of great things about Crack. I don't want to overload myself with materials if I'm not going to end up using them though. Any other recommendations on materials?

Thanks!

2. GrillKing

Pre-Dental
    Yeah DAT destroyer is worth it based off going through some of it and what I've heard from individuals. It's a really tough workbook so don't let it destroy ur confidence if u find ur self getting 50% of the questions wrong. Remember the book is made to help u Destroy the DAT not ur confidence

3. FloorMatt

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Bootcamp>crack. Dont do drugs

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Carbohydrates and changtw like this.
  4. changtw

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Highly recommend Bootcamp.

I haven't personally used Crack, but have heard mixed reviews regarding the material and comparability.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. dentalgirl101

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Personally I think Bootcamp is a great resource to have, maybe even better than the destroyer because you are actually able to test yourself. I'm using BC and the destroyer and from what I've read, the destroyer is overkill but it is helpful. I would definitely invest in BC though

6. FloorMatt

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Bootcamp and destroyer are both required in my opinion. I rarely find a breakdown of someone getting over a 20 without using both