4 weeks until DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

petite04

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm taking my DAT in under 4 weeks and just spent the last week finishing the Kaplan BB and Barrons AP bio. I also just bought DAT destroyer. I am wondering if I should invest in Crack DAT PAT or DAT Bootcamp? DAT Bootcamp looks like it has a lot of practice problems in the PAT section as well as other sections but I've also been hearing a lot of great things about Crack. I don't want to overload myself with materials if I'm not going to end up using them though. Any other recommendations on materials?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah DAT destroyer is worth it based off going through some of it and what I've heard from individuals. It's a really tough workbook so don't let it destroy ur confidence if u find ur self getting 50% of the questions wrong. Remember the book is made to help u Destroy the DAT not ur confidence

Highly recommend Bootcamp.

I haven't personally used Crack, but have heard mixed reviews regarding the material and comparability.

Members don't see this ad :)
Personally I think Bootcamp is a great resource to have, maybe even better than the destroyer because you are actually able to test yourself. I'm using BC and the destroyer and from what I've read, the destroyer is overkill but it is helpful. I would definitely invest in BC though

Bootcamp and destroyer are both required in my opinion. I rarely find a breakdown of someone getting over a 20 without using both