• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

Register Now!

• Site Updates Coming Soon

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

4 year DIY MBA-MD?

premedprepa

2+ Year Member
Mar 20, 2018
  1. Pre-Medical
I really want to get my MD-MBA, but don't want to do it in 5 years. Would it be feasible to do (similar to a DIY-postbacc) the following:

start an entirely Online MBA January 2021

start medical school August 2021 (pending I get in)

finish Online MBA by December 2021

Basically, have my first semester of med school overlap with my second semester of Online MBA. I know the transition to med school is tough and the first year is extremely difficult, but I really want to get my MBA-MD in four years and this would achieve that.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0

gonnif

Rule One: Take a Breath
10+ Year Member
Jul 26, 2009
The Big Bad Apple
  1. Non-Student
No, many medical school will require you to either complete or withdraw from any other educational pursuits. Instead of worry about the time factor, should be concerned in simply getting in to medical school, where 60% of applicants get rejected, and then graduating. On the latter, only a little over 80% graduate in 4 years from medical school

Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0
About the Ads
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.