4 year med school programs???

Started by zeefa
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

zeefa

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I am a canadian citizen and was thinking about applying to US medical schools. I have my BSc already in chemistry and neuroscience co-op.

I was wondering if anyone knows any US medical schools that are 4 years in length (not the premed programs which are 5-6 years in length)

Thanks.
 
uh yeah, I was like "Huh?" too. All of them are four years.

And wrong forum too. The OP seems very confused.
 
Hi,
I am a canadian citizen and was thinking about applying to US medical schools. I have my BSc already in chemistry and neuroscience co-op.

I was wondering if anyone knows any US medical schools that are 4 years in length (not the premed programs which are 5-6 years in length)

Thanks.

All of them are!!! :laugh:

Seriously, do some research.......🙄