You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
42cfr, part 512, sub part g
Started by Laryngospasm
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yes, my partner did a non accredited fellowship. He will be our Medicare specialist going forward.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What is this for? Can you give a couple sentence summary and does it apply to all of us board certified docsHello to all my wonderful ASM participants!
Well.. I tried to read through this brain rot.. all I can say is good luck complying with whatever this is.
Honestly I don’t completely understand it. It’s only if you’ve been lucky enough to be selected to be part of the program.. it’s from what I can tell a way for them to try and create metrics and then penalize you for not meeting them or your outcomes not being good enough. There is a page where you can look up who has been selected on their website.
I thought they were pretty broad with it. If you’re billing under taxonomy codes for anesthesia, pain management, neurosurgery, orthopedic surgery, PMR, and have 20 or more low back pain patients treatedYes, my partner did a non accredited fellowship. He will be our Medicare specialist going forward.
I'm not seeing you show up in the participant listWhat is this for? Can you give a couple sentence summary and does it apply to all of us board certified docs
It’s a quality improvement measure where they track how much Medicare dollars are being spent on back pain, and they pin the blame on one unlucky doctorWhat is this for? Can you give a couple sentence summary and does it apply to all of us board certified docs
Excellent thanksI'm not seeing you show up in the participant list
I’m not sure where the penalties are spelled out.. they probably withhold payment.
I believe somewhere in there it says they track the midlevel you supervise. So I don’t think you can avoid it that way.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I assume that means you would get ranked last and your Medicare reimbursements get penalized in 2028 or 2029.What happens if we just don’t log in and do all this account set up they’re asking for?
So if you have 4 mid levels do you cost 5x as much as someone who doesn’tI believe somewhere in there it says they track the midlevel you supervise. So I don’t think you can avoid it that way.
Is this the same thing?
YesIs this the same thing?
Has anyone figured out a good way to track or monitor the episodes (EBCMs) via your EMR to monitor episode attribution? I have EClinicalWorks
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 1K