4th year grades

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wpeck

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I applied after my 3rd year when my grades were descent. However due to Senioritis my grades have suffered somehwat. I only had one pre-dent requirement (P.Chem) left 1st semester of senior year which I did not do to well on.

Have any of you heard stories of people getting their acceptances revoked? I did not do the "Academic Update" on AADSAS for obvious reasons, is his bad? Should I try and pull my grades up last semester, or just party hardy haha.

Members don't see this ad.

wpeck said:
I applied after my 3rd year when my grades were descent. However due to Senioritis my grades have suffered somehwat. I only had one pre-dent requirement (P.Chem) left 1st semester of senior year which I did not do to well on.

Have any of you heard stories of people getting their acceptances revoked? I did not do the "Academic Update" on AADSAS for obvious reasons, is his bad? Should I try and pull my grades up last semester, or just party hardy haha.
Schools do have a minimum GPA requirement to maintain your acceptance. Were you accepted this year. If so then I would recommend calling and finding out the policy on how low your semester's GPA can be with out having your acceptance voided. Definitely do well this semester though, after all it does cost money.

Study for C's baby. My application letter says they expect me to maintain the same level of academic success.... But if you have had good grades all along, you really just need to pass.

Usually, however, most people don't do this.

-C

dont crash and burn at the last minute. at least pass the classes,and the road is yours