4th year housing exchanges

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

WhtsThFrequency

Full Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know of any sort of message board or the like where senior students can arrange living arrangements or housing swops for rotations? There are a lot of OOS things I'd like to do....but finding housing for three weeks is difficult (especially with a dog). Are we limited to craigslist? Would anyone be interested in trying to start something here? What about VIN?
 
I would think combining VIN and here would cover quite a few people. Contacting the places directly could be better--I know tufts e-mails all the classes if someone needs housing--I don't know how well it works as I've never been able to host someone.