4th year rotations

Started by SW-Adrian
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SW-Adrian

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would like to do a renal rotation sometime in the spring. Unfortunately, all spots are taken at my own school which has a great nephrology attending, hence the program's popularity. Anyone can recommend a renal rotation in your school? Actually, if you can recommend any other rotations, that's fine too. I'll be going into internal med, so I'm looking for something relevant.

PS: no preferences in terms of geography

------------------
Adrian Zai
Scutwork.com
 
adrian-

ccom has two excellent sites but they fill up rather fast..

1. edgewater hospital with dr. wise
2. christ hospital nephro service

i hear that the rush nephro service is also really good but they don't take that many of us..

good luck!