4th year SUB I question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DrPrincessMe

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello All,
I recently have run into an issue with a 4th year Sub I. I had reached out to the director in March and he approved me to come rotate for a SUB I. He connected me with his coordinator who mentioned I still have to complete VSLO. So I did that first week of April when it opened. Then, I wait until mid may, because I hadn't heard back. I reach out and the director tells his coordinator to look into it. She still doesn't contact me. I was setting up this rotation for July. Should I reach out again via email should I call? I don't want to bother them, but I am very confused. This was a top choice program for me as well, so I want to tread lightly. Does anyone have any experience with this or have advice?