5-fraction breast poll

Started by grenz
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Your total wRVUs have:

  • Increased

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Decreased

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Remained the same

    Votes: 6 31.6%

  • Total voters
    19

grenz

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This poll is for those of you who treat a good amount of breast and have shifted almost exclusively to 5-fraction regimens for low risk breast cancer (I.e. would be candidates for omission of RT). Please don’t answer if that doesn’t apply to you.
 
I treat tons of mets, so has counter balanced my shift to more Livi breast IMRT. Also getting referrals from surgeons who used to think more about omission since I offer 5 fraction partial.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My revenues are unchanged cause I don't do 5 fraction or APBI.

Think About It GIF by Identity