>5 year old chemistry coursework

Started by 0Mik3cho
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

0Mik3cho

Full Member
Lifetime Donor
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My general chemistry coursework are older than 5 years and some schools have a limit on the age of coursework. However, I remained academically active up to 2019 and also got a 28 on the general chemistry section of the DAT. I also recently took an upper level physical chemistry course and got an A-. Are there any schools that are inflexible with their coursework age requirement?

If it's a school I really like, I don't mind too much about having to retake a course or two but its obviously not financially ideal in an already expensive process.