503 MCAT, 3.7 GPA, MD Acceptance, Ask Q’s

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

highlander11

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I start medical school (MD) this semester. No gap year. 22 yo, ORM. 503 MCAT, 3.7 GPA, 2 interviews, and one acceptance.

Ask me any questions!

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Where was your acceptance ? Where is your state of residence ? Which schools did you apply to and where were your interviews ? Are you from a URM community ?

Members don't see this ad :)
Where was your acceptance ? Where is your state of residence ? Which schools did you apply to and where were your interviews ? Are you from a URM community ?
West Virginia it seems, right? (Tennessee also interviewed?) Congratulations, OP!

I didn't see any WAMC post but I saw you wanted feedback your sophomore year. What did you do in the meantime?

How did you explain your 503? Or did you?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Do you consider yourself to be a socially savvy person regarding your interviews?

West Virginia it seems, right? (Tennessee also interviewed?) Congratulations, OP!

I didn't see any WAMC post but I saw you wanted feedback your sophomore year. What did you do in the meantime?

How did you explain your 503? Or did you?

While all information apparently public, I wouldn't choose to publicize someone's very narrow geography for them.

Reactions: 1 user